How to Register a Student at East
(back to top)
Even if your student has already been enrolled with the Anchorage School District, they need to register at their school every year. There are several ways to register your student.
During the summer, you can use ParentConnection to register your student for the upcoming fall semester. For online registration instructions, click here. ASD's Back to School page also has detailed information on dates and times for online registration as well as registering in person.
Registering in person at East
To register in person at East, we need:
1. Proof of residency in the East High attendance area showing address of parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- We can use: Current bill (i.e. gas, electric, cable) addressed to parent or legal guardian, purchase or lease agreement, or utility hook-up agreement.
- We cannot use: Checkbook, written rental receipt, state ID or driver's license, mail addressed to "occupant" or to someone other than the parent or legal guardian.
2. Updated immunization (shot) records.
3. Current transcript with grades and credits earned to date. Proof that student has matriculated from the 8th to 9th grade for 9th graders entering from a school outside of the Anchorage School District. (This may be faxed to our office at 907-742-2134.)
4. Discipline records reflecting any out-of-school disciplinary actions or the absence of such actions.
5. Notarized statement giving temporary legal guardianship to the individual(s) with whom the student will be residing if the student is not residing with a parent.
6. Copy of birth certificate.
Questions? Please contact our Registrar's office at 907-742-2172.